Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Power of Positive Thinking

This is my attempt to look on the bright side about Jason being overseas...

I have the bed all to myself. There's no snoring keeping me awake (except for the pug of course, but he's not as loud as Jason)



I have full power over the remote control. I haven't seen one Cubs game, or one episode of 24. The TV has only been tuned to ESPN once...but that was for the National Spelling Bee, so it totally does not count.



The utility charges only cost half as much.




The toilet seat is always down.


I've watched nothing but chick flicks for the last three weeks. Bride Wars is super cute

And...I can come home with a new pair of shoes and Jason has no idea.
So, I'm trying to find a hobby/activity/favored pasttime to participate in, because I'm finding myself with a lot of free time on the weekends. Does anyone have a suggestion?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nat&Jason - Tony called at 11:00a.m. (that's 1100 Army Time) saying - "We got a Baby". Don't ask about weight, size and all that. Only girls ask those questions. I'm heading to San Marcos (one hour) and will report back later. I'd send an email to Jason - but I don't know where to send it, or how much postage to add. Pop