Monday, April 18, 2011

There is a Gus in my lap

He usually doesn't stray too far from a person to cuddle with.

Jason and I accidentally wore the same t-shirt today...we're matching. That's how we roll.

I'm playing on the new laptop...it's massive. I've asked Jason why he felt the need to get a 17'' screen. It was the same conversation we had when he brought home the flat screen TV, why did he feel the need to buy the 54'' screen.

So mom passed away almost two months ago, but I received a gift in the mail from her today. She never ceases to amaze me even in death. It's a heart necklace with a cross in the middle and on the back is poem about daughters being gifts and friends forever. I cried...profusely.

Still no word on the puppy or the Iraqi...but I'll keep you updated.

No comments: