Thursday, July 30, 2009

I feel like crap

So I wake up yesterday with what felt like a golf ball stuck in my throat. I'm assuming it was my allergies acting up since I spent most of the evening out in the yard destroying invisible fleas.



But it never fails when I wake up with a sore throat it turns into an all out sinus infection. Which of course is what I woke up to this morning. Needless to say I feel like crap today. Scratchy throat, itchy eyes, stuffy nose, insane headache...yay!



My boss had pity on me today and let me leave work early. Was it because he didn't want the germs spread around the office, because he knew I wasn't accomplishing a darn thing, or because he really felt some sort of sympathy? Either way that little bit of kindness and the extra thirty minutes of freedom had me crying the entire drive home.




Usually when I feel this crappy there's a husband waiting for me at home to help me put my PJ's on, make me chicken soup, give me drugs, and tuck me into bed.




And I don't have to worry about taking out the trash, playing with and feeding the dogs, cooking and then cleaning, or doing anything at all for that matter.




Will someone please come and make me some chicken soup?



And yes Gus was really sleeping with his face in my shoe. It was the oddest darn thing I've ever seen. And sorry if the graphic Sammy pictures offend...he is a dog though so get over it, he was being so silly rolling around on his back that I had to snap some pictures.

No comments: